Race Entry Guide
Most races are entered individually, not by the club. Links to the online entry are on the events calendar for each race. There are a few points to remember:
- All club members should aim to do some racing. We suggest between 4 and 8 races per season with a priority given to club championship races.
- You may be asked for an estimated swim time for the race swim distance. If your estimate changes between entry and about a month before the event, please notify the race organiser.
- Make sure you know which age group to use using our age group guide. Remember the age groups are linked to year of birth, not school year,
- To be included in the Eastern Region Junior or Children's League you will need to be a member of Triathlon England. You will need your Triathlon England membership number when you enter.
- Children's events can fill up very quickly.
- If an event is full it is still worth putting your name down on the waiting list as their is usually a good chance of getting in. Race organisers will notify you if a place becomes available.
- If you have entered a race and can no longer take part, please notify the organiser as soon as possible. You may receive a refund and it will allow someone else the opportunity to race.
- Finally, please enter using the club name "WaldenJNR"