WaldenJNR will do its best to;
- Provide an environment which has been risk assessed in response to COVID-19 infection.
- Adhere to the social distancing rules as set out by the government as much as we reasonably can.
- Contact parents/carers if your child displays symptoms of COVID-19 as this will mean you will all need to self-isolate for at least 14 days or until the test comes back negative (test results must be shared with the club).
The club is following the guidance issued by British Triathlon which will be updated from time to time in line with government advice.
- If my child, or anyone in my household, shows symptoms of COVID-19, I will not send them to training, we will self-isolate for 14 days as a family. I will get them tested and I will inform the Child Welfare officer know as soon as possible
- I will complete and submit the Health Screen form prior to training re-commencing and as requested
- When using the training facilities, the club and venue rules must be followed
Please follow these measures to assist with reducing risk of transmission:
- Remind your child about social distancing before each session
- Turn up for your training session on-time and leave quickly afterward
- Please park with suitable distance between the next car and keep socially distanced from others on site.
- Parents and guardians must not socialize when dropping off and collecting the children
- Only Athletes and 1 parent/adult to leave cars to take children to registration and for collection. Other family members should remain at home or in the vehicles if it is safe to do so; this is to minimize numbers on site
- Do not bring dogs to training sessions; this includes drop off and collection
- If you need to speak to or contact a coach please do so by email using the group email
- Make sure all bike helmets are fitted correctly, this is critical as coaches need to minimize touching your childs’ equipment and if the helmet is not safely fitted then your child will not be able to participate in the bike session
- Make sure all bikes are road worthy and fit for training purposes
- No kit bags will be carried in cars when moving around the venue so make sure your child can carry them safely whilst cycling; kit bags need to be labelled
- No drinks / snacks to be shared
- All drink bottles & food containers to be labelled and sanitized
- Each child should have their own hand sanitizer in the kit bag and should use regularly during training, e.g. before having a snack