Carver training all groups
Saturday 27 November 2021, 08:30am - 10:30am
All the Groups are training from 8.30-10.30am.
The safety for the coaches and children continues to remain our priority.
I'm aware that there has been a spate of COVID cases in local schools with many children at home. If you have been told to self-isolate then you should not be training with others or racing during this period.
As always the following points are of particular importance to us:
- Consider any health and quarantine requirements and whether you are safe to train.
- Arrive promptly between 8.15 and 8.25am for the start of the session.
- Ensure all equipment is in working order and correctly fitted and that kit and water bottles are very clearly named. This is particularly important for bike helmets
- Parents not to socialise in the car park and to leave promtly so we can close the gates at 8.40pm
- Arrive promptly between 10.20 and 10.25am to collect your athlete.